Are you looking for Life Coach Advice? Here are some effective Personal Growth Tips to get you off to a great start for 2014 authored by personal growth mentor and LifeSuccess Consultant, Kimberly Salvati. (Scroll down for Bio, or click on Life Coach for more info on Life coach advice and training).
It’s that time of year again...people are taking stock of where their
lives are, what they have accomplished in the past year, and setting
goals for the new year. What’s on your list this year? What will make a
difference to actually seeing your goals come to fruition? You're
already on the right track by considering these personal growth tips!
Is it all hype? Can people actually live a life of their dreams? I believe the answer to that question lies in how motivated and committed individuals are, and how much tension for change they are experiencing. In my work as a personal growth mentor, I understand that until someone has made a committed decision, they are only stating wishes or preferences. These have no solidity in terms of moving forward with their own personal development plans.
Do you have
personal development books
or programs on your shelf gathering dust? If so, grab the first one that
resonates with you, some paper and a pen, and make the decision that
you’re going to achieve something BIG this year.
What excites you? What really “twists your stem”? What are you
Here are some suggestions to make 2014 one of your best years yet!
1. Give up comparing yourself to others. You are unique, with your own special power, talents, and gifts. There is no one else in the world just like you!
2. Set your goals based on your OWN values, rather than ones dictated to you by others, (including well-meaning family, friends, and the media!) Decide what is important for YOU to move forward with in 2014.
3. Live in the now. My grandfather was always saying: Yesterday is gone, tomorrow never comes, today is the day we live.
4. Admit your imperfections. Focus on your strengths, and manage your weaknesses.
5. Give love...and you’ll receive it. Although, it may not necessarily be from the person you gave it to.
6. Keep Dreaming…and moving forward. Even if it’s in small increments. Use your imagination to build a life on purpose, and by design.
7. Cultivate an attitude of gratitude. Gratitude keeps us connected to our Source. Appreciate what you have, where you are, and who you are, right now.
8. Try, try again. You’ve only ever “failed” if you quit.
9. Take a moment to enjoy where you are. It has been said that we don’t have to slow down, we need to calm down. Enjoy your journey, as you apply these personal growth tips.
10. Remove the word RISK out of your “bad word” vocabulary. Nothing in life is ever achieved without taking some step of measured or calculated risk.
11. Strive for excellence. Excellence is a commitment to completion.
12. Focus on what you DO want, rather than what you don’t want, or what isn’t working.
Author's Bio: Kimberly Salvati, BSc.(Hons) is a Certified LifeSuccess Consultant who has partnered with Bob Proctor (from the movie, The Secret) to work with individuals and companies to help them learn to master their mind, in order to achieve both personal and professional success. She offers life coach advice and is an effective and motivational personal growth mentor. Her degree is in neuroscience, and for the last 16 years, she has been studying the healing of the body with the mind, and how people affect their results by changing their belief systems.
For Further Information, visit our About Page!